Tuesday, December 6, 2011

that night with candy

yup, that night when i was drank and sober. when i escape the drinking table just to see facebook and my phone. i told you i have something to tell you. i really want to tell you that but i just can't. it is common that you'll ask me what was it, that you should know, or else you'll get mad at me. i really don't want to tell because i know it's not the right time yet. i am only on an ecstatic setting that everything down to my subconscious are flying out of my mind and out of my mouth. that's a pretty clumsy night. but like i said, i never lie. all of those are all true. but i did not tell you everything. because those things are something you don't want to know. i just said it to content you. what i have said is only a part, but barely half of everything. when you read this, and ask me again, i think i'll just let you get mad and ignore me than telling you what really is.

it is too early to tell. but there are things i'm happy about. i can not stand not talking to you. i can't hold on to grudge for a longer time, and i am vulnerable when i have more alcohol than i can take. you might find it funny and entertaining, but it cost me me everything that i've been keeping since i know you.

well, that night was awesome! thanks

No comments: