Friday, November 25, 2011

succession

Well, the first of the continuous post entry. The only reason I have to write here is that I don’t have a diary. And besides writing it in here is a indispensable and helpful when reminiscing is a comfort later on. I intended to finally after years of attempting, to finally blog everyday taking back what facebook bribed me before.

May nakausap ako kanina. She said that I am becoming a feeler. Thinking how others feel that favors mine. Sabi ko, alam ko. Pero gusto ko ang feeling. Feeling na feel ko na feel niya rin ako. Huh? Sabi extremist na ako. In what way tanong niya. In this way, kahit na medyo lame and hindi naman extreme and scene para sa kanila pero para sa akin, these things are beyond what I thought I can do. but it satisfies e momentarily, and the abrupt feeling is urging me to make it continuous!.

Ang totoo I don’t know why I am saying this. I know and you should know that there are a lot of things behind this. I just can’t say it. At least not on my first post entry. Maybe not now.

No comments: